Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Spring Flower Pot

Its snowing as I type! Ha! But these fun spring colors were a great change in pace to play with! I was going through some old files and found these instructions given by Tina Sutton! Looks like pattern instruction are Margi Gilbertson. I remembered seeing this last year and thinking there is no way I can make this BUT girls it is soooo easy! Email me if you want me to send you the simple one page directions! The flowers are part of a "tickled pink' kit we had last year BUT you can certainly stamp any flower pattern you have and cut them out! You can use it for decoration - a scrapbook embellishment-OR its actually made to be a card.. You can pull out the tab and write or stamp your greeting!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day