Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Saint Patricks Day

Most of the time I don't even realize St Patricks day has came and went! HA! In school I'd remember only to wear green as to not get PINCHED! Although the shamrock itself (as far as St Patrick was concerned) only had 3 leaves. (used to explain the holy trinity) MY CARD has 4 sides! To make the perfect 'shamrock' or just a 'four leaf clover' maybe for 4-H- take a heart stamp and stamp all around. You will need to put something in the middle to hide the overlapping ink. Use a big brad or a circle stamp??? I've used a rhinestone embellishment that I had in a drawer!

1 comment:

Barb said...

VERY cute card, Tonya!! I love all of it! Thank you for sharing!!

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day