Friday, March 5, 2010

Studio J is awesome!

I CANNOT wait for you guys to be able to check out Studio J. Its coming soon for you. The next three post are all done with CTMH's program: STUDIO J! If you've EVER done anything digitally (this was my FIRST!) then you will LOVE it. I am a little behind on my own scrapbooking so this is going to be a GREAT way for me to catch up. Let me explain it a little: you log on, select your paper packet and layout pattern, upload your photos, add all the cool embellishments and stickers you want, change around any colors, and THATS IT! No software to buy at all. You only pay for the layout you've created!!! You will be able to access it on my website as soon as its available to customers!!
See the lil metal accessory above - that isn't 'real.' it is on the photo paper- i added it and them changed the color- i even added that lil stamp. I matted all the photos in the dessert sand. You can leave it like it is or add your traditional embellishments when you get it... like ribbon on top or regular brads, etc...
I added the lil photo clip to the top left hand corner in the program! There arent any TRADITIONAL embellishments on ANY of these pages here or in the below post! I done it ALL in STUDIO J! Doesn't it look real? So cool! I was totally impressed.
you can even 'ink distress' a couple of different way- 'regular on the edges,' or 'sponge like,' or like above left : 'cross hatch.' SOO many options!

1 comment:

Barb said...

I love your Studio J layout's, Tonya! Very nicely done... and I love how you pin-pointed specific items to share with your readers... Thanks for sharing, Hugs, Barb

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day