Thursday, March 4, 2010

YOU ROCK!!!

This paper has totally grown on me!! I am wanting to find some time to play wit hit some more and leave out all this crazy blue and do something with the purple and green- maybe for St Patrick's day or Easter! If you haven't been to www.jeanettelynton.com yet to see her St pattys day cards- you need to go NOW- so cute!!! I love her color me Mondays too! How does she do it! LOL This is Will eating a Popsicle (no doubt at least his second that day!) This is truly a 'real' moment around here captured. He never slows down and is always entertaining! LOL
Love these top coats we have now- you can adhere with brads or lil glue dots on the back on the colored part or JUST use or bonding memories glue- works like a charm.. dries clear!
The detail on these pages is what "makes them!"
These workshop kits are packaged now with really cool accessories- this one comes with ribbon, buttons, brads, and even the metal accessories!!!! OH - did I mention the stamp is included too!!!! Love it! Close to my heart truly does make things faster, simpler, and easier!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day