Thursday, April 1, 2010

Can he really be 2 years old?!?!?!?!

As I mentioned before my camera battery has been dead b/c I lost my charger! :-( Will turned 2 this month and I just wanted to share a few pictures! This one is SO HIM!!! He is always so busy- I wish I had a nickel for every time someone asked me "Does he ever stop?" "Does he ever slow down?" The answer is NO WAY! DID NOT want to sit down and take a picture! Not even for cake! Just wanted to go play some more....
Finally slow down for a koolaid jammer!
So this isn't the best picture BUT I LOVE his expression- so sweet to me!
This is taken on his actual birthday day after church. Scott had a booth at the home show on his bday weekend so we partied a week later... He was excited!

1 comment:

Mommasew said...

how sweet! he looks so grown!

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day