Monday, April 12, 2010

It's a MIRACLE....

Not just that I got to do some scrapping BUT that this Miracle Kit is sooo CUTE! I love these colors! I wish I had my Easter pictures back for them. These flowers and greenery and butterflies were fun to play with. They are chip board elements that come with the kit. You sponge color them whatever color want and they have a resist design that shows through white! LOVE it!
Here's another one... I really like the stickers too... That's usually not a favorite of mine but they look so good with the paper.
The workshop guide makes putting these 2 layouts fast, fun, and easy!
Love these accessories that are included too! metal tags, ribbon, buttons, and brads... Even enough waxy flax to thread your buttons! no stamping required for this...
Some detail for ya.. I added some pearls to this from my own stash but brads would look great too! I sponged the butterfly sorbet and overlayed it with the crystal blue butterfly sticker... See the left side column for how to make this one yours for as low as $5.00! Love it- i want another one! This promotion by CTMH available through May...

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day