Monday, April 26, 2010

And the race is on......

As many of you know my sister (Amie) is a runner! This weekend was So much fun watching her cross the finish line at the Music City Marathon to complete her THIRD half marathon! Yahoo! Here we are! I dont know about you, but I get tired sometimes driving over 13 miles! ;-)
Bryson is proud of his momma!
Congratulation hugs when we finally got to meet up with her at the reunion spot!
Medals are cool huh?? I think if you have just RAN 13.1 miles you should have a parade, but a medal is cool too!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day