Thursday, April 29, 2010

Cheeeer-i-O

okay - actually Cherry-O is the name of this paper as you know but we don't have cherries! We have Cheer- so Cherrio!~ I've been wanting so badly to do some of my own scrapping lately and these pictures have been on my desk forever! I love this Layout because it is SOOOOO Will... The layout itself isn't fancy but I dint want to busy it up because I had so many pictures of course... I have been working alot but mostly getting ready for my booth in May so I'll try to post more often than I have been! I LOVE detailed work on layouts!
This cherry-o stamp is SOOO Cute! I think its super cute for girls but works for boys too! I will be posting the Cherry-O WorkShop pages soon too! :-)
Loving this song these days!!! :-) ( I know the lyrics are out of order... teehee)
I forget to use eyelets for some reason - but I remember this time b/c I had some that matched!

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day