Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Spring Sprang Sprung

I love all the seasons! I especially love in between time right before every season goes into the next. It's always a welcomed change of pace! ESPECIALLY from Winter to Spring. As everyone is getting used to all this Spring weather (here in middle TN!) I thought I'd share a recipe I made for some company this weekend! 1 pound fresh strawberries, 1 1.5 cups lemon juice, 1/2 cup of lime juice, 1 cup of orange juice, and 1 1/2 cups sugar! Boil 2 cups of water.... add strawberries and let sit for 30 minutes. Mash them up with your hands or with a potato masher.... Strain the juice and discard strawberries. (be sure to squeeze out the last drop first!) Stir in sugar until dissolved. Mix all other ingredients. Add water until 3 qts! YUM-O! Use fresh limes, lemons, & oranges is possible!

2 comments:

Mommasew said...

i'm jealous! that all looks yummY!

Amie said...

YUMMMMMMMMMMMM I am going to have to have some of that!!!

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day