Thursday, April 15, 2010

And the winner is.......

TIE! :-) I love contest! I am going to start taking time out to have them more often! So fun! My clubs did a contest to choose one of the paper packs from the kits, one accessory from a kit, and stamping of any kind. A few ladies thought they had to use all the papers and all the accessories and stamps!! Talk about creativity! They managed to make you rock, topstich, and veranda all together MATCH! See below... This is one of the winners... We love veranda BUT I know its the sweet blond that takes the cake in this layout!! (sorry about some being sideways- i tried uploading 3 times - they wouldn't rotate... ) This baby boy is going to be a Rock Star with our You rock paper!!!!
Here's one with all the papers, accessories, and stamps! Check out their creativity!! It takes talent to make a good looking page when matching you rock, topstich, and veranda papers!!! :-) Cant wait to see the photos for this one!
This topstich page was a winner (she tied with the first one) You cant go wrong with topstich! love it! What a gorgeous couple! Gettin' married a lil too young these days!
These two layouts are the others with all three papers, accessories, and stamps! I don't know if I could have been that creative to pull it off! LOVE it!!! Aren't all these girls' children sooo beautiful?!?!
I wish I could have taken this photo with better lighting so you could see this sweet baby behind the glare!! So pretty!
STAY TUNED! IN A COUPLE WEEKS I'LL HAVE ANOTHER CLUBS RESULTS! CANT WAIT!

2 comments:

Amie said...

I love contests too...FUN!...love all those pages and lay outs!

Unknown said...

Aww! Thats my sweet baby girl :)
Kelly

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day