Friday, April 2, 2010

Have a great EASTER weekend!

As we hunt EGGS lets remember that Jesus was resurrected after 3 days and that is why we are able to live our wonderful lives for him! Below is a picture of Will this past Sunday because Scott rarely lets me put cutesy lil sweater vest on him like this and would not have wanted this to be his Easter outfit! ha! So this Sunday he'll be in something a little less dressy just for his daddy! LOL Love my babies curls but it might be time for a haircut! hahaha

1 comment:

Mommasew said...

you better not cut those curls!! i wish my son had curly hair i would let it grow out. so sweet!!!

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day