Sunday, February 21, 2010

Embossed handprint!

This is the cutest thing!! I wish I had thought of it when Will was a baby!! I stuck his hand in the versa mark ink pad and then laid it flat on paper and then embossed with silver powder!!! so cool and sooooo EASY! I used to think embossing required a lot of time but it really doesn't at all... just stamp (in this case- hand print!) and powder, shake off excess and heat! Ta-da!
This is the front of the card. It's for Scott's aunt who babysat Will so we could go to the movies!!!! Thanks Aunt Sandy! Valentine's Day (the movie) was AWESOME!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day