Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Teacher and Student Valentines!

My sister comes up as often as she can to 'play' with my toys as we say.. I helped her make valentines for her boys classes. We made heart shape cards (cut from a cricut cartridge) and then used clear corner adhesive thingys (that is the professional name for them LOL) and stuck in the photo- on the inside. We stamped names and made goody bags.. The teachers gifts were so cute! She found the idea to trace the boys hands and cut out and paste onto a 'goody'- (in this case- bath n body works lotion!) with the very cute phrase : "A round of applause for Mrs. ______) How cute is that! :-)

1 comment:

Amie said...

Can we "play" next week some time too? I can help with Will's birthday invites..FUN!

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day