Friday, February 5, 2010

In Review....................

I love doing these pages. They are so fun, easy , and you can use whatever paper you want!! The year in review pages can be as much or less as you want.. I just hit the highlights and do a few photos so my pics can be bigger- you can do it however and big or small as you want! These are typically miscellaneous photos you have already scrapbooked throughout the year OR just photos you have here and there that showcase you & your families life that year! Maybe you had a job change or moved or a new baby! Just review the year! These are good to put in the back of your 'everyday' albums! Start from the beginning... you can put what month this event took place OR just title the photo like I did here....
We had a pretty usual year (thank GOODNESS!) so its mostly some holidays and this and that for me. :-)
I just trimmed small paper and hooked them on with 'bitty' brads so they look like little title plates. :-)

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day