Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I'm in STITCHES......

Topstitch is my FAVORITE paper this quarter. Every quarter I fall in love with the new papers- I seem to lean toward one more than most. Although 'you rock' is coming in a close 2nd- I have found myself going back to Topstitch paper 90% of the time! It is just so versatile.. Blues, pinks, browns, and I love the patterns! Start with all this >>>>> And create all this>>>>>> I wish you could see the detail on these pages. So subtle but BEAUTIFUL! Maybe its my friend's sweet baby's pictures that pushes it over the top! :-)
I made the card below inspired by a card Amy Edwards shared on our close to my heart group! There are so many talented consultants out there its makes the creativity part SOOO easy!
Some up close detail of this workshop page!
We make so many beautifully embellished pages in our clubs! The club kits make it so easy to teach a class!
If you are interested in joining a club or just attending one here and there let me know! We'd love to have you! You can also order the kit and I will mail it to ya! Topstitch club kit includes: level 2 paper packet (22 pieces of front and back paper), coordinating STAMP, brads, ribbon, buttons, and a full color detailed instruction guide for pages and cards!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day