Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hope you had a good Valentine's!

Wow- it's been 8 days since I've posted! YIKES! I have been very occupied to say the least.. I just wanted to share some photos of some cards and roses! Scott always gets me the "hoops & yoyo" cards from hallmark- they are HILARIOUS!
This is my card to Scott. I love the look of the old fashioned valentines.. I wish I had some doilies. (sp?)
This was Will's card to Scott. He 'painted' on the front and the inside is all scribbles and a picture of them together. :-) Kids even seem to make Valentine's Day more fun!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day