Monday, February 1, 2010

THANK YOU

This is a thank you card I made for my sis! She helped me out (BIG TIME) during a spell we had with illness around the house! whew- glad that is OVER! Sick kids are no fun especially with sick parents! anyway - so THANKS AMIE! (sorry amie if you are seeing it here first before it arrives to your house! LOL) We just got our biggest snow in a while here in middle TN and I wanted to do something with some snowflakes on it! This is crystal blue, heavenly blue, bamboo, and outdoor denim ink on colonial white.. If you could see the detail (camera phone pic) you would see liquid glass all over this card. I love this stuff- it makes everything pop a lil more! I didnt want to use sparkles or brads because I was mailing it but the liquid glass turned out great!

1 comment:

Amie said...

It is beautiful!! You know...you really make it difficult to send you a purchased thank you card when you send such fantastic hand made ones. :-)

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day