Wednesday, February 24, 2010

SNOW DAYS - STILL FUN?

Okay - so I realize everyone is tired of snow BUT here is a super cute page of while it was still fun! Thanks to my friend Shawn who sent this to me! - I LOVE LOVE LOVE to see others artwork! (keep it coming) This page remind me of our jingle workshop doesn't it- very unique! Love the paper colors too Shawn. Scrapbookers can NEVER have enough paper! I find myself 'saving' prettier paper sometimes because I just know I will have those perfect pictures for it - well I think this was just the case for Shawn because this picture matches the paper perfectly! BEAUTIFUL!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day