Friday, November 26, 2010

Feature Friday!

Okay - Snapfish... (www.snapfish.com) I used to use this ALL the time and then switched over to kodakgallery.com for some reason... And now I do Wal-Mart a lot just because my photos upload faster to their site! HA- but every Christmas I'll shop around for those cutetsie (that's a word!) lil gifts for people who would just ABSOLUTELY LOVE something with Will's face all over it! HAHAHA Snapfish is having something now - Deal of the Day! I just now realized that today is Tuesday & this wont post until Friday while I'm out getting trampled in the shopping centers- SO sorry if you missed this deal- but for example-buy one photo book get one free! very cool! You also cannot beat 9 cents a print! So now- I just have to figure out which smiling photo of Will to plaster ALL over a mug or mouse pad or ornament for my mom!! LOL
Share any gift sites you use PLEASE!!!! Ideas always welcome here!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day