Monday, November 22, 2010

Good Bye Fall?

Yep - I think so..... Not necessarily the season - but the celebration I suppose. Christmas is EVERYWHERE already.. Its hard to not get in the Christmas spirit early when everyone else is! So I have taken all of pumpkins down (which i have never done before Thanksgiving) but I was starting to feel 'behind' after everyone telling me they already had their trees up! yikes! Now I don't have my tree up but I do have my villages up. They are alot of trouble to get out and set up so I thought I'd go ahead & get those out now so we could enjoy them longer. Will loves them- Ill post a picture later! He's mesmerized this year by Christmas! SOOOOOOOOOOOO anyway... Bye Bye FALL!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I would LOVE to see pic of your village. I have Dept. 56 Snow Village, but don't know if I'll be able to set it out this year. I really don't have good place to set it up. :(

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day