Monday, November 22, 2010

Where have we been?

Why camping of course!!! If you know me you know we are campers! Second love: beach- Camping on the Beach = incredible! We go every year to camp on the beach. Although Cumberland Island in St Mary's GA has been our haven for MANY years - we decided to try out a new place! This is Hunting Island in SC. GORGEOUS! Of course my water monkey LOVED the 'oooshun.' Life is GOOD.
Before
After... no joke! My husband is nuts!
EARLY morning stroll to look for sand dollars! I found like 18 perfect ones! Notice Will still in his PJ's.. lol This was one of my favorite parts of the day- other than naps of course! ;-) We even made it up to see the sunrise!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day