Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hope you had a Happy Halloween!

I dont know who had more fun trick or treating - Will or Scott & I! Will was HILARIOUS! He would run up to the doors, knock and say 'helwo', and wait for candy.. Then he'd say ' byebye' and start back toward the car! LOL Sometimes his 'byebyes' were mixed with a "Tank You!" He was Charlie Brown this year.. he got tired of carry around his football when he realized the candy bucket was what he really needed!
Nana with her boys! Carter & Bryson are ALL about Star Wars right now!

1 comment:

Shawn said...

That is the cutest Charlie Brown I have ever seen.

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day