Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Just wanted to share...

I had my ink pads set out for a project I'm working on (ill share soon!) But Will loves to make his finger prints on paper and I notice he was doing it and then he got my double scrubber and laid it out beside the inks. THEN he went and got baby wipes off the shelf and wiped his fingers off... I now have a mini pile of baby wipes starting that have one wipe of an inked finger EACH! ;-) Also - he is taking a block (no stamp) and inking it up- stamping it and cleaning it- ON THE RIGHT SIDE of teh scrubber! hahaha Im so thankful for my awesome life! To God be the glory! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day