Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Go Amie Go

My sister recently ran in the Haunted Half Marathon here in town. I had a few pics so I stuck those in there but I knew she had some better ones so I just left two out... I have to confess that these aren't my favorite colors or paper- BUT when I kept looking at the photos those colors just kept coming out to me- I think it turned out pretty cool! It's topiary, goldrush, a piece of B&T from Splendor paper pack and a piece of B&T from You Rock paper pack... I have used this stamp set more than I thought. It was a Stamp of the Month a while back. I have used it for MANY 'everyday' cards. Like the ones where you just want to say 'hi.' I always pick out the silhouette girl whose persoanlity matches the person Im sending it to. FUN AND yes I realized the 'pale' girl should be in the back - ooops! She's not running backwards! hahahaha Maybe my sister wont notice! :-)
LOVING posterboard alphabet stamp!!!! All you need is pretty paper! I stamped stars all around edges of white CS. Love how it turned out!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day