Tuesday, November 9, 2010

SCRAPBOOK SUPERSTARS!!!!!!!

Scrapbooking club nights are awesome!! Last night we busted out some "OLIVIA" paper pages and boogied down to some Pat Benetar! Thanks Carol! I have 'running with the shadows of the night!" still in my HEAD! ;-) LOL Below are a few pages from the talented club "Superstars!" (don't you automatically think of the Saturday night live skit- Will Ferrell and the other chick!) LOVE it! SUPER-STARS! Anyway......................... This is Terri's page! I wasn't allowed to take a pic of the other one until she is finished! ;-) The sanding looks great! I think everyone really enjoyed this technique! This is Lindsay's layout! She put a foundry flourish on too! Those are so very pretty.. Love the detail!
Sherrie's page! All the ladies put their own spin to the details and they always look so great!
Debbie had her photos with her and I love the black & white!!! She matted two with barn red. I think it was just enough to bring out the barn red in the other papers too! CUTE CUTE!
Carol's page turned out great! She used the texture tool around the edges and made the technique a lil darker and it REALLY gave it some extra texture and color! Very cool! Sanding makes everything look softer!
Emily we missed you! ...and Tonya packed up her pages before I could snap them , but they looked awesome too!!! What a great night! THANKS girls!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day