Friday, November 26, 2010

TDATS!!!! TDATS!!!! TDATS!!!!

TDATS= 'the day after thanksgiving shopping.' Just a little something my mom, my sister, and i came up with b/c we got sick of saying and typing (email) t-h-e d-a-y a-f-t-e-r t-h-a-n-k-s-g-i-v-i-n-g s-h-o-p-p-i-n-g. So YES- I am one of those. For years now I get up VERY early-drive to Knoxville (lose an hour so I have to get up earlier!) and get beat up! LOL It really is alot of fun and not near as crazy as it used to be NOR is it anything like you see on TV. Where I shop anyway! Traffic is about the only thing I have to fight that day. Anyway- Hope you are having a GREAT day after Thanksgiving whether you are laying on the couch eating leftovers or out getting great deals!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day