Monday, August 16, 2010

As long as im living my baby you'll be...

Don't you just love this quote! I am so excited CTMH has a stamp with this phrase! It is perfect for baby pages in a scrapbook or for baby shower cards! I cant wait to stamp this on a birthday card for Will for his 18th birthday in front of his girlfriend or something! LOL So don't call the CTMH police b/c this isn't CTMH paper, BUT it a template pattern our of Wishes! :-)
The pics below are just something I wanted to add- b/c I wanted to share my excitement! Whenever i get a box from the man in brown I cannot wait to open it!! This is a 28 pound box filled with NEW product! yahoo! I have LOVED playing with all of it and cant wait to share it with you!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day