Monday, August 16, 2010

Bleach Technique

I've seen this technique many times before- but most recently Tina Sutton used it on our current August stamp of the month! It looked so good on this flower that I just had to try it myself! This is a piece of colonial white card stock and Ive rubber brayered it up with the NEW sunset ink! I stamped the flower image in Barn Red ink. I stamped over the same image with versa mark and embossed with clear powder. Take a small paint brush and brush straight bleach onto the paper on the inside parts of the flower. It dries white as you can see!
The colors here are part of the new summer pallet but are also perfect for fall- especially paired with the barn red and cocoa!
The paper here is from Olivia - a new paper packet coming soon in teh Fall/Winter idea book! Colors are sunset, smoothie, and pear! Check back tomorrow for another 'bleach' technique!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day