Monday, August 23, 2010

August = Back to School

Okay so this is a repeat post from last years post BUT I have been super busy this week and past weekend getting ready for this Saturday... (MOPS scrapbooking Luau!) I have been creating some super cool stuff- I promise to post soon! Below is a layout I made for my sister and brother n law who were proud parents of a 5 year old starting school last year! :-) Little brother started this year! Go Haney boys!
This a cute lil box I wanted to throw in just because I am SUPER excited about Fall! I may be wishing the summer away just a tad BUT I'm ready! ;-) Thank you to Shawn for sharing this CUTE box she made for Halloween- I'll get the 'recipe' from her and post soon! :-)

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day