Friday, August 20, 2010

FEATURE FRIDAY....not today.. :(

Sorry! I didnt have time to go through my list or find a cool one! However in keeping with 'casual Friday" here are some good FUN pictures that should make you smile!!! The hubs brought home this cool magazine yesterday from Sams. I LOVE HALLOWEEN AND FALL AND EVERYTHING THAT COMES WITH IT!! Including food, crafting, and the outdoors. Nothing puts me in the mood more than fall candles, windows up, adn a cool fall magazine filled with ideas!! If you haven't bought one yet- I recommend this one -it is $10.00 - YIKES! However its full of recipes that kids will love AND it even has some scrapbooking and cards in it! :-) OBVIOUSLY I am not the only one who LOVES Fall - Shawn Spivey made this treat box - along with some others I will post soon!- Isnt it sooo cute!!!! I think with all this hot weather - we are wishing our summer away but I hope Fall is here soon!
Check out Carol's page for Zippidee!!! So cool!!!!! She used the 'ticket to ride stamp' and all the other products with the WS kit. I love when you girls GET CREATIVE!!
......and yes- those are ALOT of bitty sparkles! :-)

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day