Sunday, August 29, 2010

Scrappers are arriving!! LOVE these ladies! They are AWESOME. Thank you Shawn, Shannon, Melinda, and Kelly. It was great to look up and see your smiling faces- So happy you guys got so much done and had fun!
They sat at a table#5!
These are the cute lil thank you thingys I made for Katy Zamer & Ami Wilson, co-coordinators, for the Luau. Thank you again ladies for asking me to be a part of it!
I love this photo- the sun was just starting to shine in through the windows and it gave it a shadow! So easy to create: 4 x 8 piece of card stock (this is autumn terracotta)- scored at 4 (in half)-, cut a piece of patterned paper 3x2.5, and another piece of patterned paper at 1.5x2. I used our new fall paper "Olivia" here! It has Barn Red, Cocoa, Autumn Terracotta, & Pear. To make the leaf take your favorite leaf stamp. Ink it up in Honey, (don't stamp yet!) using 'rock n roll' technique with Autumn Terracotta roll the edges of the stamp around on the ink pad to give it a darker 'edge.' Take a sponge dauber or piece of foam sponge and ink it up with some cranberry red and dab it on your stamp. THEN STAMP! Cut out glue down with some 3D foam and add any other embellishment you want- I added "enjoy" with some ribbon!
I had a lil 4 - 1 inch stamp set in each - I simply secured with a glue dot BUT you could get really creative and tie with a ribbon front tie closure... :-)

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day