Monday, August 2, 2010

HOLY BAT SALE BAT GIRL!

From on August 4 at 10 am (CST) through August 11, while supplies last, you can purchase selected My Stickease® assortments for only $2, My Reflections® Level 1 kits for only $4, and My Reflections® Level 2 paper packets for only $6 on my CTMH website. http://tonyamccrary.myctmh.com/ The deals are amazing! THEY ARE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST soooooooo SHOP EARLY FOR BEST SELECTION AND BIG DISCOUNTS. Some that are on there are: School Zone, Jingle, Back Country, Evensong, Aspen.. for a complete list Click here REMEMBER SALE STARTS WEDNESDAY at 10AM! I'll be there shopping these great papers too!! Lets see what we get CHEAP!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day