Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Those HOOLIGANS!!!!

I am SOOO ready for Fall and all the cool stuff that comes with it!! Halloween, Thanksgiving, (day after thanksgiving shopping!), camping, apple cider, candles burning with the windows up!! i just cant wait! Making these cards from our new "Hooligans" paper just really excited me even more! Check out my monsters! Below is paper from Hooligans and fuzzy lil Hooligans we have in our new catalog! the lil monster is stamped and then liquid glass added to make him extra slimy! I added two of our bitty opaques for his eyes!!! The pennant is cut out of the design on one of the printed patterned papers in the packet!
It always amazes me how versatile you can make these papers look.. Same paper packet and LOTS of different results. Below I have used a piece of Autumn Terracotta Card stock and embossed some stamping to the top and bottom and added some monsters!
I am sooo ready for Fall adn Halloween!

1 comment:

Mommasew said...

Love all the spooky stuff! I'm in the mood for some Halloween crafting myself!

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day