Friday, August 13, 2010

Heart to Heart

Everything CTMH related always has a 'heart' in it! I love that theme. Today's Feature Friday is a CTMH consultant who created this website JUST for FUN! Everyone loves contest - especially crafty ones. Her website is dedicated to a weekly contest. I've only been following her for a couple weeks myself and haven't actually entered anything yet. BUT there is TONS of artwork on this page for inspiration and is 100% CTMH product! I love other products - trust me - i am at HOBBY LOBBY almost weekly! hahah- BUT this site helps me see new things to do with the latest and greatest product I have from CTMH! So go check it out!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day