Saturday, August 7, 2010

Feature Friday....errr... Saturday! ;-)

Okay so I didn't blog much this week because I wanted the 'sale' info to stay on- BUT i did mean to leave a Friday post... So here it is a day late.. :( Some of you may or may not already know about "allrecipes." Lots of times creative women have other common interest.. If you like to scrapbook - you may also enjoy photography... or sewing...or cooking! Well- this gal pretty much sticks to scrapbooking and papercrafting! LOL- although I did love to crosstitch back in the day. This is a website I go to weekly if not daily!!! I love this site because it gives you many varieties of recipes..If you type in chocolate chip cookies- you will get chocolate chip cookies AND white chocolate chip cookies, coconut chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter chocolate chip cookies, fried shrimp, boiled shrimp, shrimp scampi... Oooops! sorry - LOL ALSO - at the top of the page on this site is an 'ingredients' tab!!! LOVE this!!! For example if i am thinking of what I can have for dinner and i look in the fridge and see ham, cheese, eggs- INSTEAD OF cooking ham, cheese, and eggs (like i would normally do) I can type in those ingredients and it will pop up - quiche, monte cristo, or omlet casserole, etc... SOOO give it a try next time you have corn, shredded cheese, bacon, potatoes, and whipped cream on hand... Click on the link above or below & See what you get ! LOL http://www.allrecipes.com/

2 comments:

Gina Brandstetter said...

I LOVE Allrecipes!! I'm a cook book collector. Notice - I said "collector". I like to cook but don't do it too often. And even though I have lots of cookbooks, when I'm looking for a recipes I go to Allrecipes before I even look through my cookbooks! Too easy!!

Mommasew said...

I have been using Allrecipes
Fo-evea! LOVE IT! :)

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day