Friday, August 27, 2010

Christmas in August?

SURE!!!! I am loving all the new stuff in the new book- I liked "Jingle" last year for our Christmas paper BUT I am such a traditional girl and this paper is just perfect! This actually is NOT a scrapbook page- I will post a picture later of the finished product! New alphabet stamp!!! AWESOME!
Did you check out the NEW red sparkles in the above photo?? They also have green, blue, purple, pink, & we still haev the regualar bitty sparkles too! (below) I LOVED this stamp set as soon as I saw it in the book I knew I had to have it b/c I loved the one similar to this last year!! Do you see Christmas cards with it- it SURE do! Coming soon! ;-)
Oh - if you are looking for a feature Friday- here ya go.... If you havent ever heard of www.etsy.com then you MUST go check it out.... It is a site designated specifically for people to sell HANDMADE items. So ebay but handmade! and its not an auction... okay - so maybe not ebay.. LOL Type in Close to My Heart or scrapbooking and you will get tons of ideas- with paper you already have! I got Will's halloween costume IDEA from this site! I may even order it if I cant make it myself! Anyway - I hope everyone has a good weekend!! I have a scrapbooking Luau to attend tomorrow! FUN! Ill post pictures! Here is ETSY description from their site: Our mission is to enable people to make a living making things, and to reconnect makers with buyers. Our vision is to build a new economy and present a better choice: Buy, Sell, and Live Handmade

3 comments:

Gina Brandstetter said...

LOVE what you did with this! I plan to work on my Christmas card workshop this weekend. This helps to get my brain thinking on ideas!

Mommasew said...

Etsy is a weakness of mine!! And you know i love everything handmade! :) I can loose hours shopping and gathering inspiration from etsy.

Kelly said...

Luau! Yay! See you there! ;)

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day