Monday, August 30, 2010

We got our Scrapbook Luau ON this past Saturday!

This is right before the show started! My booth was still looking pretty neat - throughout the day it wore down! LOL I had so much fun doing this. If you came out this year - you know what I'm talking about. If you didn't get to then you need to start planning NOW to make it for next year. As a 'cropper' this year the girls paid $40 which got them a space to crop for 11 hours, breakfast (chickfila, pastries, fruit, and MORE), lunch (strouds & fixins'), dinner (olive garden salad & breadsticks, pizza, and cookies) and snacks throughout the day which included: TWO chocolate fountains- white and milk choc. - bananas, nutter butters, oreos, pretzles, angels food cake, and MORE for dipping - look out melting pot! and coffee & drinks ALL DAY! I am sure I left out something! it was PLENTY! Here is my lil corner I set up shop for the day in! BUSY BUSY! I taught a class on the coaster book and it was a success! Thanks to Shawn, Shannon, Melinda, Kelly, Kim, Dylcia, and Elizabeth for signing up!! It was GREAT getting to know you ladies! The photo I took - on my phone- b/c I forgot to take my camera up to class- well I obviously didn't press 'save.' Stinkers!
Heres some artwork I brought- the big blank black space in upper right corner bothered me all day! LOL I had a flyer printed out to go there and LEFT it at home!- so I thought.. I found it later on in one of my boxes - just about closing time! LOL

4 comments:

Gina Brandstetter said...

wow! it all looks great. Can tell you put alot of work into it! Sounds like fun!

Amy said...

This looks great! I love your large art board - is that just one of the tri-fold things the stores sell for science fairs? It almost looks like you put 2 things together.

You have been busy creating - all your art looks so nice.

Have Scrappy Days said...

Thanks girls! Gina- next year you will have to come! I wante dto just pay to crop! lol Amy- it is two boards- Hobby Lobby will run them 50% off from time to time. they are the trifold and I just stuck one piece behind teh other! I sometimes dont use that shelf but I had alot of cards this time. :-) thanks for commenting! ;-)

Mommasew said...

You look so cute!! :o)
You are amazing. All that work looks great. You look like you have so much fun with it all.

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day