Thursday, July 29, 2010

Friday Feature

Okay so I was at the Y- yes- the YMCA..argghh..excersise... Anyway...........I was on the elliptical machine and watching Talk of the Town in my own little world (while I'm sure Will was terrorizing some poor women in the Y play child watch...) and I see Meryll talking to a lady named Sami Cone. Sami had some great tips on frugal shopping including - the rebate deals at Staples- I do those alot! She talked about all the tax free weekends - back to school shopping, etc... So i jotted down her website address for my Feature Friday... http://www.samicone.com/ OKAY - NOW I MUST say - I wasn't as impressed with the site as I was with her little Talk of the Town clip. BUT if you have some time its worth a look.. You can view the Talk of the Town clip and click on some of her tips, deals, recipes, and she also has some devotionals on there I saw. ALSO........... STAY TUNED TO YOUR EMAILS (if you are NOT on my newsletter email list- get on it now- send me an email or comment here!)FOR AN AWESOME WEBSITE SALE!!! I just got an email from Corp. about it- about to go out now and get the details BUT i know it is a sale on stickers and paper- $2, $4, &$6!!!! WOWSA~ $6.00 LEVEL 2 PAPER PACKS!! I can tell you I saw Evensong on there! Starts August 4th.. Check back for details!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Yay!!! :-D

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day