Saturday, July 10, 2010

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

HELLO LADIES!!! (and maybe Scott sometimes..heehee) Finally posting on here myself FROM DC! (just now on the last day- sorry- we've been busy to say the least!) SOOOO its been totally awesome! I come home tomorrow armed with a million great things to share with you- new papers- new COLORS!!!!!, new product- new techniques!!! I just cant wait! I noticed my 'auto post' feature Friday did not post... sorry about that - i must have not saved it correctly. I have to hop off here now to go to a short business class, closing celebrations, and PACK! I will post LOTS of details when i get home! You may not hear from me until Tuesday- I will getting back tmrrw night and then spending Monday getting ready for Monday nights workshop!!! whooop whoop!! Talk soon- check out this HUGE mural hanging in the windows of the awesome Gaylord National Harbor Hotel!!!! CTMH sure does know how to throw a 5 day party!!!! LTR!

1 comment:

mom2boys said...

Hey! I know you have had a blast! We were at the Gaylord in February and it is lovely :-)

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day