Friday, July 16, 2010

Feature Friday featuring.......

Cooking up Dreams with April! If you like to learn new easy recipes this is a site for you! One of my roommates at CTMH convention sent me this blog. It is her niece and sounds like she has a very bright cooking career ahead of her. She just recently participated in Paula Deens Real Women of Philadelphia cooking contest. (one of only 16 finalist! yowsa!) It was a contest where Philadelphia cream cheese was the main ingredient. She lives in TN, and as a matter of fact may hopefully be doing Taste of the Town soon on channel 5. So go check her out for some great recipes, ideas, and inspiration! Below is a picture of her Pretzel Cheese Chicken. Recipe is on her blog- YUM! http://www.cookinupdreams.com/

2 comments:

Cookin' Up Dreams said...

Thanks for the feature! This site is great! Gina actually helped me with a scrapbook for my husband, and it was awesome! I'll have to keep up with this, and hopefully get inspired to make a wedding scrapbook!

Have Scrappy Days said...

Yes April - You will have to get on that wedding scrapbook! Gina is fantastic.. Make sure you pick her brain! I have really enjoyed your recipes- The sumemr roasted toamtoes helped with our overflow of fresh tomatoes and fresh basil around here! :-) I bought a bagueette (sp?) and we turned it into a meal! good luck in your cooking career!

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day