Wednesday, July 14, 2010

New stuff?!?!?!? you ask???? Oh YES!!!

But if I tell you now Id have to kill you! hahahahaha Can you EVER wait until September 1st??? LOL I might give you a teeny sneak peek before then! But first Id like to share with you a little about convention itself. Below are some pictures and then a brief paragraph below explaining some of it! Above is a 'snack swap' I participated in.. very cute and fun!
VERA AND BRIGHTON - Cant go wrong there huh?!!?!?!?
I don't even know where to start telling you how incredibly awesome convention was!!! Let me start off with a little bit about how the week's schedule went. Arrived on Wednesday - had 3 team meetings. (one for first time convention attendees for the scattered hearts team) - then hearts n harmony team meeting, & last but not least Scattered Hearts team meeting. I won the first door prize of 2 events!!! I was pumped! ha! I won an awesome bag and a super cool Vera bag with a gift card for $50.00 of the NEW product! :-) On top of this my upline Valerie game me a SUPER ca-ute Brighton key chain and a charm! I could have went home happy already! LOL Thursday we had general session & EXTRAVAGANZA! This is when we SEE all the new artwork for the Fall/Winter catalog and we sit in on 8 15 minutes sessions of fast paced brain storming on the products! Friday & Saturday were FULL of general sessions, business classes, and create n takes! Not to mention all of our first class entrainment, awards night, and closing banquet fun! Over the next week or so I'll be posting more about convention among much more. I would LOVE for each of you to join me next year!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day