Monday, July 26, 2010

Pink and green is the new pink/brown I guess! :-) I love these colors together! This is a 3.5 x 3.5 tag card I made to put on a present for a baby shower this weekend! I thought it turned out really cute! All you have to do is some dry embossing for the stripes, stamp a little and embellish!
This is my favorite part!! I just LOVE putting these lil safety pins on baby cards, pages, items, etc...! I cut out a lil baby and diaper on my cricut once and put the pins on the sides of the diaper!! ;-)
If I use brads on part of a card that will show through the other side- I try to do it so that its in a corner and I can cover it on the inside.... I usually try to make that part look a lil better by rounding it out or something but I was short on TIME! as always! anyway... See you tmrrw!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Cuuute!!!

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day