Monday, July 5, 2010

Pretty Packages......

OR improvise! HA! Amazing the ideas you can come up with in a short amount of time! I will definitely use this again! So a friend called and needed a scrapbooking gift for his wife.. I have plenty of inventory on hand - plus a little boy stamp I just know she would like!! I didn't have a cute package to put it in BUT I remembered some new photos boxes I had just bought at Hobby Lobby the day before! Tuh dah!!! So the next time you are looking for a gift for a crafter- Head to Hobby Lobby - buy a deco photo box- fill it to the brim with product and wrap a coordinating ribbon around it!!! So cute! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TENEAL! teehhee ;-)
This is a present for my sis- Independence day baby! (she thinks the world shoots off fireworks for her birtdhay- none of us have the heart to tell her otherwise- LOL) The present I got her came in this rickety natural looking box filled with natural raffia package filler- So i took some 'natural' twill ribbon and kept it SIMPLE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMIE!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day