Thursday, July 8, 2010

Roomie's gifts

(another auto post here) I'm really lucky to have such great roommates on this trip! All TN girls!!! Although we've never met in person we've chatted over email a bunch already! I kinda 'cheated' with my roomie's gifts- Tradition is to make a gift but I'm thinking they'd like this much better than anything I can glue up!! hahaha filled with candy and a lil lotion! Hope you like 'em girls! I at least tied a matching ribbon! :-) I actually started working on luggage tags for them but kept forgetting to laminate them! That will be a post another day! CUTE gifts for the traveler and they are really CUTE!

3 comments:

Peggy Herrington said...

Those are really, really cute. Wishing I was your Roomie! LOL

Melinda said...

CA-UTE!!!!!!
And as you said it something more versatile than a page or cards that you could have glued together.
Hope you are having FUN at the convention!

mommasew said...

super d-duper cute!!! :) glad to see you back home safe! my word is "sewle". I like that it has "sew" in it...hehe!!

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day