Thursday, July 22, 2010

Okay so it is WAY to hot to be thinking about Fall right now..........

But the new 'Passages' paper pack has some really cool autumn colors in.. Fall being my favorite season anyway ... my mind drifted to some great Autumn pictures of Will last year! :-) I have another layout I made right after this one with the "Passages" paper pack too - just to show how verstaile it can be.. It's way more fresh with some lighter colors. Stay tuned for that next week along with a layout with the NEW paper pack Magnifique from the new Fall / Winter Book! Oh - did I mention- it has 'flip flaps!!" FUN!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day