Friday, July 16, 2010

Swap anyone?

If you scroll down to July 6th - you will see my post about my 26 pages (13 layouts) I created to 'swap' with others. Now you see what I got in return! I have been chasing my tail all week trying to catch up, get stuff done, and back into routine and haven't printed off the photos to put on these yet. I wanted to go ahead and share the pages though b/c who knows when I'll get to this! They are great - I was pleased with my group! :-) Sometimes it will repeat a layout in the slideshow until they all download but there are 12 different layouts! enjoy! :-) Maybe next year you'll be going and swapping with me! :-)

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day