Friday, July 16, 2010

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND!

Thought I'd try out a "banner" for my blog.. I see all these cute ones on everyone elses, but sometimes I think even the background (side decor) is too much- too busy. I thought I'd browse and I saw this one. "Peacock" feathers and designs are apparently 'in' right now... uggghhh. not a fan. It reminds me of Hidden Hollow (local girls know what this is) when I was a small child- those things use to FREAK me out! LOL It certainly doesn't match the cool bling cherries I've got going on on the sides, BUT I thought Id see how much it got on my nerves and go from there.. HAHHA Hope you all have a great weekend!! We have plans to do a bunch of NOTHING- my favorite kind!!! Its gonna be a hot one. I bet we spend alot of time cleaning and taking breaks to play with will in his kiddie pool!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day