Friday, July 2, 2010

Our CTMH Forefather- or eh- Foremother??

Close to My Heart started with this extraordinary woman, Jeanette Lynton. Today's Feature Friday is introducing you to her awesome BLOG. She is an inspiring business woman, mother, and fellow crafter. Read more about her on the left column of her blog- you will be 'awwwed.' You might also be interested to learn that CTMH started out as "D.O.T.S" on her kitchen table! Dozens of Terrific Stamps was created buy her late nights as she would say 'burning rubber' to create her stamps and start her business! DOTS of course is now what we know as CTMH! She has been discussing "provident living" on her blog lately. One of my personal favs is her 'color me Mondays' where you can find interesting color combinations! Make sure to check out her 'previous post' for more ideas. Also - if you LOVE the Color me Mondays like I do - go down on the left side of the page to her 'labels' and view them ALL for some colorful motivation! Thanks! Have a great weekend! http://www.jeanettelynton.com/

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day