Friday, July 23, 2010

Featuring Photography By Amie this Friday

Many of us LOVE to take photos! Especially those of us who like to 'scrap' them! ;-) My sister Amie found her love of photography creeping in all her life, but it was when my nephew Carter entered the world when she realized her PASSION for photographing children. I invite you to visit her website for some photography inspiration! I would take a guess and say 90% of her subjects are children and family, but you will also find senior portraits much more! :-) She recently posted a sneak peek of a wedding from the weekend. Below is a snapshot! Go check it out..... and get some great ideas for those scrapbook pages! http://www.photographybyamie.typepad.com Oh -and Be sure to check out the archives to see my baby Will as he grew from newborn, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, and 12 months.. Sniff sniff! :-)

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Looooove Amie's photography! :) She makes every snapshot look like a photo session ;)

Kelly said...

And is that the green thing Melinda was trying to figure out? ;) My guess is seatbacks! With green bows :)

Have Scrappy Days said...

Yes- they are the pew markers- Not sure EXACTLY what the green is- maybe a sash like something??

Amie said...

Awwww! You are so sweet Kelly! I feel so super cool to make the feature Friday Sis! Thanks SO bunches :-)

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day