Tuesday, July 6, 2010

CONVENTION SWAPPING!!!!

You rock is the paper packet of choice for our SWAP album. I am a member of the Scattered Hearts Team and Tina Sutton is our fearless leader. Its tradition for them to put together a "swap" of a 9 x9 layout album. How it works: 1. you sign up for it and are assigned a 'group.' 2. you are assigned a 'title.' Mine was closing celebrations. (others include roommates, new products, awards night, etc...) 3. Choose a layout from one of our 'how to' books- I used a FAVORITE of mine! this one is so FUN to do. 4. you make 12-14 LAYOUTS of the same pages and go 'swap' them for the rest of the convention events to CREATE an ENTIRE convention album! FUN! It might not look like a whole lot through these cell phone pics BUT there is ALOT of detail on this- There are bitty sparkles on EVERY letter of 'celebrate' & there are at least 18 brads on EACH layout attaching the ribbon to the lil squares! YOU know me- I inked EVERYTHING! LOL Did I mention I sponged all the chipboard hearts with two colors of ink- honey and goldrush! :-) haha Cant wait to go - and to share ALL teh fun stuff with you!! I am planning on auto posting some stuff so even though I'll be gone from Wed.- Sunday (HOLY MOLY- if I dont freak out and fly back on Thursday - hahah! Soooo check back - especially if I get to post from DC. Im taking my laptop! If I cant post here I'll try to post on Facebook!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day